This is for anyone who is looking to study computer science at AS/A Levels, or equivalents (or beyond) and wants to enhance their cyber skills even further. Students on the course explore advanced cyber security threats to devices, apps and software, and investigate different methods of protecting them.
Please note that the following courses are now full and will no longer accept applications:
- Royal Holloway University of London (7-11 August 2017) - course now fully booked for boys
- University of Nottingham (7-11 August 2017) - course now fully booked for boys
For all enquiries please contact Smallpeice on 01926 333200 or email email@example.com.
Note: All courses will be mixed and residential unless indicated in the key below:
- Girls only Non-Residential - GNR
- Mixed Non-Residential - MNR
- Girls only Residential - GR