Our certification of industry expertise, products and services gives you confidence that they will safeguard your business and information against cyber threats.
Expertise: Getting and developing expertise
The right expertise is your starting point, provided either through a professional consultancy service, or validated individual professionals. Training courses and certified degrees provide options for professional development.
Monitoring your environment
Work is underway to provide access to trusted industry service providers who can help you monitor your environment.
The Cyber Essentials scheme helps you demonstrate to your customers that you and your suppliers have taken basic steps to protect your business.
Choosing products and services
We assure cyber security products and services against our rigorous standards so that you can rely on them.
- Access control devices and systems (4)
- Airwave (31)
- Communications security - general (6)
- Communications security - IP - non PRIME (9)
- Communications security - IP PRIME (6)
- Communications security - Link (2)
- Data at rest encryption (2)
- Data encryption (12)
- Data sanitisation (4)
- Disk encryption (3)
- Firewall (6)
- IPSec security gateway (2)
- IPsec VPN client (2)
- Mobile Device Management (1)
- Overwriting tool for magnetic media (1)
- Remote desktop (1)
- Secure real-time communications (3)
- Smart metering (8)
- Software execution control (1)
- TEMPEST product vendor (7)
- Virtual private network (6)
Putting the NCSC's badge on it...
Anne and Jon have written a blog about the transformation of the assurance schemes.
Certifying the professionals
Chris Ensor talks about the improvements to the certified professionals scheme we'll be making in response to your feedback.
Looking to get certified or assured? Visit our scheme pages below to get started.
Off the shelf services
Your sanitisation and telecoms services can be evaluated by evaluation partners: