Certified Cyber Consultancies will have demonstrated to NCSC that they have;
- a proven track record of delivering defined cyber security consultancy services
- a level of cyber security expertise supported by professional requirements defined by NCSC
- the relevant Certified Professional (CCP) qualifications
And that they;
- Manage consultancy engagements in accordance with industry good practice
- Meet NCSC requirements for certified professional cyber services companies
Certified Cyber Security Consultancies commit to:
- Complying with a code of conduct (see Section III of the Professional Cyber Services Application form)
- Maintaining their cyber security expertise
To procure a certified service:
- CNI customers should make direct contact with a certified consultancy
- Government and the wider public sector may use the procurement route below.
Public sector customers can use the Cyber Security Services agreement to invite suppliers to a mini competition tender against their specific requirements. Full details of the procurement process, Buyers Guide, templates and further information will be available from the CCS webpage.