IP-CATAPAN® is a version of the already successful ATM CATAPAN®, which is in widespread use throughout MoD and OGDs. It builds on the proven and reliable CATAPAN® chassis with modifications to the software and firmware plus specialist IP (Ethernet 10/100Mb/s) Line Interface Modules. No PCB or chassis change enables factory reconfigurability of a device from ATM to IP (or IP to ATM).
- Protection of TS CODEWORD information
- 10/100 Mb/s Ethernet with 100BaseF Interfaces
- 200 concurrent sessions
- IPSec Secure Tunnel Mode using Public Key Cryptography
- Remote Management via SNMPv2
- GKM key material - ECIK/KEK/VECTOR (as ATM-CATAPAN®)
- Remote Vector Distribution allowing only yearly manual re-keying
- Local management via LCD/Keypad or via VT100 terminal
A software upgrade has now been approved by CESG (now the NCSC) enabling DSCP traffic classifications to be preserved across IP CATAPAN® allowing customers to support QoS across their secure networks.
IP-CATAPAN® is a full High Grade (TOP SECRET Codeword) IPv4 network encryptor, designed for installation into any IPv4 network.
Contact L3 TRL Technology for information about additional capability for: IPv6 1Gb/s and reconfigurable platforms.