Already a member?
Not yet a member?
Becoming a member of CISP requires a two-step process:
1. Your organisation needs to join CiSP. The application will take no more than five minutes to complete and if successful, you will receive an invitation for your organisation to join CiSP within five working days:
Register your organisation
2. Once your organisation membership is approved, your staff can get individual access to CiSP via individual application forms:
To become a registered CiSP member you must be:
- a UK registered company or other legal entity which is responsible for the administration of an electronic communications network in the UK
- sponsored by either a government department, existing CiSP member or a regional Cyber PROTECT police officer or industry champion.
Before starting your CiSP application please make sure you have read, and agreed to, the terms and conditions.
Benefits of CiSP
- engagement with industry and government counterparts in a secure environment
- early warning of cyber threats
- ability to learn from experiences, mistakes, successes of other users and seek advice
- an improved ability to protect their company network
- access to free network monitoring reports tailored to your organisations’ requirements
Since the launch of CiSP in March 2013, the value of this collaboration has been recognised by industry, with CiSP continuing to grow considerably. As of December 2017, over 4020 organisations and 9097 individuals have signed up to this free service..