Skills and training blogThe development of cyber security skills, knowledge and expertise for application in real-world situations.
- 04 May 2018Topics: Skills and trainingBBC's Steph McGovern crowns 'The Computifuls' as winners of the NCSC's annual CyberFirst girls competition
- 11 Dec 2017Secure development & deployment principles move to beta
- 17 Nov 2017Have you ever wondered what it's like to work in the NCSC Vulnerability Research team, and how it compares to working in industry?
- 15 Jun 2017Competition encouraging schoolgirls to take an interest in cyber security will run again in 2018
- 14 Jun 2017Rather than demanding that software developers have the kind specialist knowledge required to build secure software from fundamental building blocks, programming languages and their associated tooling should focus more on what software developers are trying to achieve in the security domain. This shift of emphasis would reduce the number of expert decisions required from inexpert developers as they go about their routine tasks.