Reporting a cyber security incident
Reporting a cyber security incident:
In order for the NCSC IM team to understand the potential scale, severity and impact of the incident please provide us with answers to the following points:
- Who are you?
- What organisation are you reporting an incident for?
- What is your role in this organisation?
- What are your contact details?
- A summary of your understanding of the incident, including any impact to services and/or users
- What investigations and/or mitigations have you or a third party performed or plan to perform.
- Please provide the output of any technical analysis.
- Who else has been informed about this incident?
- What are your planned next steps?
Please send the answers to the above to the NCSC Incident Management Team using the following email address:
Was this information helpful?
We need your feedback to improve this content.